Cagayan de Oro recorded 9 more confirmed cases all involving ROF/LSI today, July 28, 2020. Three more individuals who tested positive in the city were re-tagged to other places while 3 more patients were re-tagged as recovered bringing the city total to 61. All these were disclosed by City Epidemiologist Dr. Joselito Retuya in today’s press briefing.
Below are some details of the new cases.
- CASE #127: 46-year old male from Brgy Tablon; LSI from Laguna
- CASE #128: 38-year old male from Camp Evangelista, Patag; LSI from Makati
- CASE #129: 43-year old male from Brgy San Simon; ROF from Middle East
- CASE #130: 38-year old male from Brgy Bugo; ROF from Middle East
- CASE #131: 36-year old male from Brgy Tablon; LSI from Laguna
- CASE #132: 52-year old female from Brgy Agusan; LSI from Pasig City
- CASE #133: 35-year old male from Brgy Tablon; ROF from Middle East
- CASE #134: 22-year old male from Brgy Balulang; ROF from Australia
- CASE #135: 25-year old male from Brgy Bonbon; LSI from Manila
Meanwhile, three more persons tested positive and are currently at the city’s Temporary Treatment and Monitoring Facility (TTMF) but were re-tagged to other places. They are as follows:
- 28-year old female from Tondo, Manila; arrived in CDO with her common-law husband from Brgy 1, CDO; RE-TAGGED TO MANILA
- 38-year old female from Malaybalay City; APOR (uniformed personnel); RE-TAGGED TO MALAYBALAY CITY
- 14-year old female from Muntinlupa City; transfer of residence at Balongis, Macanhan; asthmatic; RE-TAGGED TO MUNTINLUPA CITY