Are you going to or crossing Misamis Occidental in your travel? Governor Philip T. Tan has signed Executive Order No. 67, series of 2020 adopting the new guidelines for Authorized Persons Outside Residence (APOR) and persons with indispensable travel (IT) who will cross provincial borders at Sapang Dalaga, Liloan, airports, ports and at Ozamis-Mukas ferry.
As a summary, under EO 67, all APORS and IT with fever, cough and colds will be DENIED ENTRY at aforementioned quarantine control points.
All travelers entering the province must present the following:
- Govt ID, agency ID for government workers
- Company ID or Certificate of employment if private.
- Travel Order if government or Travel Authority showing his destination and purpose of travel or proof of business transaction.
All APORs without Travel Order and not a resident of the province will be DENIED ENTRY!
They will only be allowed entry if they will submit to RAPID TEST when:
- They will stay in Mis Occ for more than 24 hrs; or if required by LGU
- Their point of origin has confirmed local transmission of Covid
- A frontliner like medical doctor, nurse, hospital staff or uniformed personnel.
Meanwhile, only the following are considered indispensable travel (IT):
- Business or government transaction
- Medical/Dental purpose
- Student-related or school transaction.
- Other similar transactions
Read full test below.
courtesy of Gov. Philip Tan