Cagayan de Oro recorded another Covid-19 case today involving a 32-year old male who is an Authorized Person Outside Residence (APOR) from Brgy. Lumbia with history of travel within and outside the region. Initial contact tracing have resulted to at least 16 family members and co-workers. Patient is showing signs and symptoms and is now in isolation.
Meanwhile, 7 new recoveries were also recorded bringing the total recoveries to 58 as follows.
- 50th case from Brgy Tablon
- 58th case LSI from Brgy gusa
- 81st case LSI from Brgy Carmen
- 82nd case LSI from Brgy Carmen
- 83rd case LSI from Canitoan
- 85th case LSI from Carmen
- 86th case LSI from Canitoan