Cagayan de Oro City’s confirmed cases now have a cumulative total of 118 with 9 new cases reported today, July 20, 2020 all involving ROF/LSIs. This was revealed by City Epidemiologist Dr. Joselito Retuya in today’s virtual press briefing.
Some details of the new cases below.
- 110TH CASE: 48-year old male from Brgy Patag; retired uniformed personnel; LSI from Manila
- 111TH CASE: 56-year old female from Brgy 13; LSI from Manila
- 112TH CASE: 85-year old male from Brgy. 13; LSI from Manila
- 113TH CASE: 23-year old male from Brgy Bulua; LSI from Manila
- 114TH CASE: 21-year old female from Brgy 26; LSI from Manila
- 115TH CASE: 51-year old female from Brgy Macabalan; LSI from Manila
- 116TH CASE: 27-year old male from Brgy Consolacion; LSI from Manila
- 117TH CASE: 43-year old male from Brgy Bugo; ROF
- 118TH CASE: resident of Brgy Bulua; ROF
All patients are now at the City Temporary Treatment and Monitoring Facility (TTMF). Meanwhile, the city recorded 13 new recoveries bringing the total to 46.