Liceo de Cagayan University has just produced seventeen (17) new lawyers based on results of the 2019 BAR Examinations released today, April 29, by the Supreme Court.
Consgratulations to the new lawyers! See them below.
1. Atty. David S. Almarez Jr.
2. Atty. Michael P. Bajao
3. Atty. Safrali S. Cabili
4. Atty. Merchadel O.Capadocia
5. Atty. Consuelo G. Chaves
6. Atty. Michael L. Kitz Cutor
7. Atty. Saniarah U.Diangca
8. Atty. Yacob – Ali T. Disomangcop
9. Atty. Faith Therese P. Gandola
10. Atty. Roland B. Intud
11. Atty. Jose Elcid C. Ladica Jr.
12. Atty. Norhanifah M. Mambuay
13. Atty. James Ellem E. Marfori
14. Atty. Ansarah Julynne R. Maongco
15. Atty. Ray Marvin A. Palma
16. Atty. Romeca Kristine Kate T. Pepito
17. Atty. Justin Phillip O. Tadeo
from Liceo U Law