Printing of the BARANGAY EXIT PASS in Cagayan de Oro City is now underway and distribution of passes will be conducted by respective barangays on a house-to-house basis. The start of implementation is set on Monday, April 20, 2020. This is pursuant to Executive Order 062-2020 as the city implements stricter measures to control persons going out of their homes for essentials.
The specific guidelines for the Barangay Exit Pass was announced by Cagayan de Oro City Administrator Teddy Sabuga-a in a virtual press briefing today at City Hall. See below.
- ONE GENERIC EXIT PASS is issued PER FAMILY.
- Any member of the family can use the pass, except seniors, pregnant, PWDs/with illness (subject to barangay evaluation, and those seniors living in single in one household can be given one pass)
- Senior single individual living alone can get the pass
- BARANGAY EXIT PASS is FREE and NOT FOR SALE
- The person using the BARANGAY EXIT PASS must wear face mask
- BARANGAY EXIT PASS cannot be used during curfew hours
- The BARANGAY EXIT PASS contains the name of the barangay, control number, RF code, and signature of concerned barangay chairman and the City Mayor.
- Concerned barangay will distribute the BARANGAY EXIT PASS on house-to-house basis. No need to go to barangay hall.
- The Barangay maintains a MASTER LIST of BARANGAY EXIT PASS issued to families containing the family names with corresponding control number
- Employees reporting to work shall only required to present their work ID
- Enforcement shall be implemented by concerned Sangguniang Barangay Officials and personnel, tanods, and duly-authorized members of the Homeowners Association within the barangay, and the Philippine National Police officers and personnel under the Cagayan de Oro City Police Office (COCPO)
Here’s the full text.
Watch the press briefing below.