The Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) has issued an advisory on the submission of other documentary requirements in case the company payroll is not available in order to avail of the Php 5,000 COVID-19 Adjustment Measure Program (CAMP).
Labor Advisory No. 12-A signed April 6, 2020 by Labor Secretary Silvestre Bello III states that ANY of the following requirements may be submitted by the affected establishment in case payroll is not available.
- worker’s pay slip/verifiable handwritten pay slip
- proof of payment of wages via logbook or ledger
- employment contract
- cash voucher or petty cash voucher
- authority to debit account sent by employer to bank for the wage of employees
- SSS, Philhealth and Pag-IBIG Alphalist or list of remittances
- BIR Form 2316
- list of employees with 13 month pay