Misamis Oriental Governor Yevgeny Vincente Emano has signed Executive Order No. 2020-010 which sets additional guidelines in the implementation of the General Community Quarantine in the whole province. Accordingly, the guidelines have been agreed by the Misamis Oriental Provincial Task Force on COVID-19 and all Mayors throughout the province.
Among the additional guidelines are:
1. Checkpoints set up by Barangay LGUs within the city/municipality shall be allowed except along the national road, provided, that the same are coordinated with the City/Municipal Joint Task Group and directly supervised by the City/Municipal Chief of Police.
For this purpose, safe and unimpeded passage of food products, basic and essential commodities and authorized personnel categorized in the medical, agricultural, industrial and utilities sectors, among others, shall be allowed.
2. No back rider is allowed on motorcycles or bicycles.
3. Wearing of face mask is NOT MANDATORY. All establishments, both public and private, including food establishments and drug stores, are prohibited to require clients/customers to wear face masks.
4. Vehicles with stickers issued by the Philippine National Police (PNP) at a particular checkpoint shall be allowed to pass through other checkpoints with ease.
For this purpose, the following color-coded stickers shall be issued:
a) RED for emergency vehicles;
b) BLUE for vehicles carrying basic necessities, including, but not limited to, food, medicine, medical supplies and equipment; and
c) WHITE for private vehicles.
5. Residents of the component city/municipality who return home from Cagayan de Oro City shall not be recorded as Persons Under Monitoring (PUMs).
6. Residents of the component city/municipality who work in Cagayan de Oro City shall secure a Road/Travel Pass from the City/Municipal Health Officer concerned and present the same, together with their valid company/office ID card or Certificate of Employment, at the checkpoints to be allowed passage.
7. Residents who go out of their respective homes to buy basic necessities, including, but not limited to, food, grocery items, medicines, etc., shall present their HOME QUARANTINE PASS at the checkpoints to be allowed passage.
courtesy of Jeffrey Caudor Saclot