Looking for scholarships to pursue college? Here’s your opportunity as Cagayan de Oro City Hall will be accepting applications for 2020 CITY COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIPS starting January 17, 2020. Be ready with your document and become part of the growing number of CDO-ISDA (Iskolar sa Dakbayan).
Read below the qualifications, requirements and process.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND APPLICATION PROCESS
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen
- Applicant must be a resident of Cagayan de Oro City
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis
- Applicants must be a graduate of Senior High School
- Applicants must have not been enrolled in College
- Must not exceed total annual family income of Php 300,000
STAGE 1.APPLY ONLINE at
– Online Application OPENS 8 AM-5PM, JANUARY 17, 2020 closes on March 07, 2020.
STAGE 2. ATTEND Applicant’s Assembly on February 08, 2020 at XU Gymanasium (Hinterland students may not attend because City Hall will visit your schools on January 27-31, 2020)
STAGE 3.SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Submit photocopy (present original copies upon submission) of the following:
- A copy of Grade 12 First semester Grades
- A copy of Certificate of Residence
- A copy of Certificate of Indigency from the Barangay or ITR copy from BIR of both parents
- A copy of clear and authentic residence sketch in a long bond paper ( kung asa ka gapuyo karun for validation purposes)
- Medical Certificate from a Government Physician
If applicable, submit certificate/s (if available):
- IP certificate/ 4Ps, Solo Parent, PWD
- Grade 11 to Grade 12 Certificate of Leadership and Involvement duly signed by the School Head/ Principal (if available)
Enclose all documents in a long brown envelope, with name, reference number, and contact number written on the upper right corner. Receiving of Requirements Starts January 17, 2020. Deadline of submission is on March 07, 2020.
STAGE 4. VALIDATION OF APPLICANTS
STAGE 5. TAKE THE QUALIFYING EXAM.
Watch out for your exam schedule which will be announced via CDO City Scholarships Office FB Page. Only those who have taken the exam and submitted complete requirements will be screened.
List of Newly Accepted City Scholars will be announced on May 15, 2020.
For more info, message CDO City Scholarships Office FB Page or Mobile # 0929-819-0819.