Having internet connection is now a lifestyle… whenever, wherever…Here is the list of live FREE WI-FI sites in Northern Mindanao under the Free Wi-Fi for All Program of the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) as of October 1, 2019.
Browse over the map below. Green Wi-Fi icons are live sites while yellow Wi-Fi icons are still for implementation.
HOW TO CONNECT
- First, go to the SETTINGS portion of the smartphone or tablet then look for the Wi-Fi icon.
- Select the freewifi4all on the available networks.
- Wait until the Free Welcome Page appears, and select ENTER.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Click on the AGREE button on the TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE.
- Choose your preferred TYPE OF ACCESS:
- INSTANT ACCESS (50 MB daily)
Choosing INSTANT ACCESS will automatically bring you to the Free Wi-Fi for All Homepage. Click on the GO ONLINE button located on the bottom of the homepage in order to continue browsing.
- REGISTERED ACCESS (100 MB daily)
For REGISTERED ACCESS, NEW USERS will have to create a new account and fill up the necessary fields on the screen:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- ID Number and Type of Government-Issued ID
- Confirmation of Password
After filling up fields with the correct information, click on REGISTER. The system will send a confirmation email to the registered account, detailing the status of your subscription. You will need to check the registered email and click on the system-generated email in order to activate your account.
Once the confirmation email has been processed, input your EMAIL and PASSWORD on the EXISTING LEVEL 2 USERS fields and choose SIGN-IN. You will be then directed to the Free Wi-Fi for All Homepage.
To continue web-browsing, click on the GO ONLINE button located at the bottom part of the Free Wi-Fi for All Homepage.