Feel the early fiesta atmosphere as the Mary Rose Grand Carnival located at Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City opens its doors to the public today, July 14, 2019.
Entrance fee is only P20/person and more than 10 rides and attractions awaits you and the entire family. Among them are as follows with their rates:
- Sea Dragon – Php 50.00 / person
- Crazy Mouse Coaster (Roller Coaster)
- Bumper Car – Php 50.00 / person
- Flower Wheel (Ferris Wheel) – TBA
- Grand Carousel – Php 30.00 / person
- Flying Carpet – Php 30.00 / person
- Tagada Disco – Php 30.00 / person
- Cable Cars – TBA
- UFO & DBC – Php 50.00 / person
- Wall of Death – Php 40.00 / person
- and many more.
Mary Rose Grand Carnival is open daily from 5 PM until 12 AM.Check out photos below courtesy of Project LUPAD just before the opening at 5:00pm today.
More photos in the link below.