Remember the proposed Bukidnon Sports and Cultural Complex project we posted last month in April 2019? More details of the facility to be located at Laguitas in Malaybalay City have been revealed during the Bukidnon Sangguniang Panlalawigan Regular Session.
Architect Rebecca Plaza, Managing Director of WTA Design & Architectural Studio who prepared the detailed Architectural and Engineering Design of the proposed 13-hectare sports complex disclosed the following amenities:
- Stadium with 6,000 seating capacity
- Gymnasium (Basketball, Badminton, Martial Arts) with 3,000 seating capacity
- Aquatic Center with a 13-Lane Olympic size swimming pool and a diving pool
- Open Field with 800 seating capacity
- 4 Tennis Courts with 640 seating capacity
- Dormitory with 1,536 bed capacity
- Sports and Cultural Museum
- Open Parking Space with 325 car slots and 44 bus slots
Here are a few images courtesy of Vice Governor Rogelio Quiño.
The sports complex is envisioned to be a benchmark and pioneer of top flight sport complexes in the country and ultimately for the development of potential Olympic athletes of Bukidnon.
Check our previous post below.