With summer just around the corner, there’s nothing better than getting wet and soaking into Bukidnon’s newest nature park and resort. CARMEL WATERS located in Linabo, Malaybalay City is now officially open.
Carmel Waters is very accessible. Just head on to Aglayan Crossing along Sayre Highway and turn left (if you’re coming from Cagayan de Oro) towards Barangay Linabo Proper. Landmark is C Gas Station. See map below.
The resort initially had its soft opening last October 20, 2018 and was overwhelmed with the reception that they had to cease operations after just 5 days for necessary operational and system adjustments.
Now, perhaps it has completed the necessary adjustments to handle a big crowd. Entrance fees are as follows:
- P40 (for ages 10 years above);
- P25 (for ages 1-9 years old).
Picnic tables and cottages rates range from P250 to P1,200 depending on size.
- Picnic Tables – P250 (8 person capacity); common sink and grill area
- Pool Side Cottages – P600 (10-12 person capacity); common sink and grill area
- Middle Cottages – P600 (10-12 person capacity); common sink and grill area
- Family Cottages – P1,000 (15-18 person capacity); private sink and common grill area
- Family Poolside Cottages – P1,200 (10-15 person capacity); private sink and grill area
- Large Cottages – P2,000 (20-30 person capacity)
Below are photos of the picnic tables and cottages (courtesy of Carmel Waters)
By the way, Carmel Waters has rules for guests so be prepared. Read them below.
In addition, HARD LIQUORS and drinks from outside vendors ARE NOT ALLOWED. P10 per bottle will be collected if you plan on bringing some. And the good news – NO CORKAGE for foods.
Check out the kiddie pools which adults can also enjoy.
And of course the pool and slides…
With its beautiful design, the spot is also perfect for your selfies and Instagram accounts. Browse over more photos below.
Plan your visit now…