Some 4,000 senior high school students attended yesterday’s Scholarship Applicant Assembly held at City Hall Quadrangle, hoping to qualify and avail of Cagayan de Oro City’s collegiate scholarship.
With additional budget this year, the city is expected to grant more scholarships to deserving qualified applicants. Photos by CIO/CDO City Scholarships Office.
To avail of the scholarship, the applicant must have the following minimum qualifications:
• Must be an incoming First Year College of SY 2019-2020
• A graduate of private or public Senior High Schools in Cagayan de Oro City
• Filipino Citizen; Resident of Cagayan de Oro City
• A resident in one of the Barangays in Cagayan de Oro
• Must possess minimum of 85% general weighted average (performance-based applicants) and 75% (for income-based applicants) from Senior High School First Semester Final Grade
City Hall will start accepting online scholarship applications tomorrow, February 7. You can submit your online application HERE. Just click the Apply and be a scholar NOW! button or tab as indicated below.