This post first appeared at CDODev.com
Have you ever planned to try the so-called Kawa Hot Bath? It was popularized in Tibiao, Antique but beginning next week, November 26, you don’t need to go to Antique because it will now be available at Leonida’s Travellers Inn, an affordable campers accommodation facility in Dahilayan, Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon.
The Kawa is a large thick vat and used as hot tubs perfect for the cool and chilly climate of Dahilayan. The use of herbs also helps in providing a soothing and relaxing experience.
Accordingly, the Kawa Hot Bath is good for you due to a number of reasons as indicated below.
Kawa Hot Bath rates range between P150 to P250 depending on the herbs used.
Leonida’s Travellers Inn is just near the village center of Dahilayan as shown in the map below. It’s just a 5-minute ride from Dahilayan Adventure Park.
You can also browse it through Google Map. Here’s a screenshot. Leonida’s is the one at right.
Leonida’s Travellers Inn began its modest operations in August of 2014 caching in with the booming tourism industry brought about by Dahilayan Adventure Park. It’s also a perfect place for group outings like team building, camping, horseback riding, trekking or simply, just a getaway place from the urban jungle.
Room rates and guidelines are as follows:
- P900 – single-sized bunk bed, good for 2
- P1,000 – twin-sized bed, good for 3
- P1,500 – family room with queen-sized bed with single-sized upper deck & separate single bed, good for 5
- P1,500 – dorm-type with 3 single-sized bunk beds, good for 6
- P6,000 – full house with 6 rooms (4 rooms with twin beds, 2 rooms with single-sized bunk beds), and 2 spacious living rooms where you can set up extra foams
- No head count limit (it’s up to you to squeeze inside rooms)
- P200 for extra foam with beddings
- Occupy any rooms and setting up of tent is free. If not, P200 for tent setup.
- All rooms have no air-conditioning (not necessary due to the cold weather). Electric fans are available mounted on walls in case you need one
- Free use of kitchen with cooking gas, refrigerator and basic utensils
- Free use of bonfire area; firewood is available
- Basic toiletries and junk food are available for sale
- Bookings are first come, first serve
- Booking fee of P500 is required which will be deducted from room rates
- Cancellation of bookings should be done at least 2 days prior to booking date and booking fee will be refunded. Failure to cancel on the required 2-day period will forfeit the refund which will compensate the declined bookings and other walk-in guests
For inquiries, just contact the numbers indicated below or visit their Facebook page.
This is an original article by CDODev.com