Want to learn about animation? Syntactics will be conducting a 2-day training on Autodesk Maya, a popular animation software used to create interactive 3D applications, including video games, animated film, TV series, or visual effects. This will be held August 11-12, 2018 at the DICT Skills Training and Intership Center at T.Chaves-Tiano Streets, Cagayan de Oro City (beside old post office).
Trainer will be Candice Bacas who is an Animation Supervisor at Mega Entertainment LLC, and 3D Animator at Film and Media Arts Academy and Sophie’s World Productions. For interested applicants, registration fee is P1,000.00 (inclusive of lunch on both days).
Here are some info on the training:
Objective Output: To get acquainted and immersed in an industry-required animation tool for 3D
Day 1: Intro to Autodesk Maya UI
Day 2: Application via Exercises
– Hard Surface 3D Modeling – Beginner
Recommended System Requirements for Autodesk Maya:
• 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set.
• Refer to the Maya Certified Hardware page for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards.
• 8GB of RAM (16GB or more recommended)
• 4GB of free disk space for install.
• Three-button mouse. (optional)
For inquiries, just contact (088) 856 2242 or +63 917 704 6986.