Dog lovers will now have a much bigger space to play and cuddle with their furry friends as CGY Dog Cuddle Café opens its newest branch tomorrow, Thursday, April 5, 2018 at RN Pelaez Blvd. near National Telecommunications Commission Office in Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro City.
Twenty-eight (28) playful dogs will be ready for your cuddling. These include:
- 5 siberian husky 1 wooly type
- 2 labradors
- 3 pugs …
- 2 exotic bully
- 2 pekingese
- 3 english bulldogs
- 2 pomerenian
- 2 beagles
- 3 poodles
- 1 shih tzu
- 3 bassethounds
Here’s a groufie…
Here are some basic info on the dog café:
- Operating hours is from 10 AM – 9PM (Tuesdays – Sundays)
- Entrance Fee: P70 (1 hour); P50 (30 minutes); P120 (2 hours)
- First 5 Hoomans (guests) will get a free hour stay at the café
CGY Dog Cuddle Café enforces strict rules for the safety of guests as well as health of their furry buddies:
- Only children from 5 years old and above are allowed to enter the café (same rate)TO
- Guests are allowed to bring their own dogs BUT please be ready with their Health Cards.
Dog Entrance Fee (Day Pass): P35
Browse over photos of the newest dog café below (all photos courtesy of CGY Dog Cuddle Café).