The Department of Interior and Local Government Regional Office No. 10 (DILG-10) in Cagayan de Oro City has adopted a dress code among its personnel specifically today, Valentine’s Day in a bid to show appreciation and affection during the day.
Here’s a copy of the memo dated February 9, 2018 and signed by Regional Director Arnel Agabe, CESO IV.
Here’s a summary:
- PINK – Sa mga inlove pero mag hihiwalay rin (WALANG FOREVER)
- RED – Sa mga taong patutunayan na may FOREVER
- WHITE – Single by choice or single kasi walang choice
- BLACK – Nagmahal, nasaktan, di maka pag move-on
- YELLOW – Magka bilang mundo pero abot ko ang puso mo (LDR)
- GREEN – Sa mga hindi ma kontento sa isa
- GREY – Pinaasa at patuloy na umaasa
- VIOLET – Kinasal pero nasasakal
- BROWN – Langit siya-Lupa ako Relationship
- Sports Fest Shirt – Gumuho man and mundo, wala akong paki alam.
There are lots of variations for this dress code gimmick being practiced in many places which you can find in social media. Basically, it’s something for fun and to liven the day intended for love and romance around the world.
How about you, what color are you wearing today?