The Provincial Capitol of Misamis Oriental is one the historical landmarks in Cagayan de Oro City.
It was completed in December 1950 during the tenure of Governor Paciencio G. Ysalina. A marker can be seen at the main entrance of the building as shown below.
The Governor Vicente de Lara Park (formerly MacArthur Park) provides the greenery surrounding the capitol. Here’s an aerial shot of the present day capitol building courtesy of Glenn Palacio.
Check our post in 2011 regarding the marker at the Capitol.
Photo was posted in Provincial Government’s official Facebook page.