Ten (10) centenarians from Cagayan de Oro City have just received P200,000 each in recognition of their longevity during the Elderly Filipino Week celebration held today, October 27, 2017 at the Limketkai Atrium.
The centenarians who received a plaque and P100,000 from the City Government and P100,000 from the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) are:
- 112-year old Diangca Sharief Alnao of Nazareth
- 111-year old Vicenta Camahan Gondo of Carmen
- 103-year old Francisco Opalla of Lumbia
- 103-year old Eulalia Blanco Velez of Brgy. 14
- 102-year old Marcela Himo Silmohan of Carmen
- 102-year old Rufina Enriquez Sumahon of Tumpagon
- 101-year old Francisca M. Villamil of Nazareth
- 101-year old Jovita Galvez Tabor of Carmen
- 101-year old Bernardino Macas Dacer of Bonbon
- 100-year old Leonor Moreno of Carmen
However, only six of the centenarians made it to the event. Browse over their photos below.