It’s been quite a while since our last update (No. 97) of our series. Here are some of the updates of other construction projects in Cagayan de Oro City…No. 98.
New Desmark Building – Vamena Blvd., Carmen
A tarp of the proposed building is posted onsite. This is just across Ororama.
3-storey Commercial Bldg. – Kauswagan Highway (beside Savemore)
Construction is now on the final stages.
New Toyota Showroom – Kauswagan Highway
Ongoing groundworks observed onsite.
YMCA Phase 2 Expansion – Baculio St., Brgy. 21
Construction now progressing to 2nd floor.
3-storey Commercial Bldg. – Abellanosa St.
Construction now on final stages.
Hino Showroom – National Highway, Bulua
Building construction still progressing.
3-storey Commercial Bldg. – RN Pelaez Blvd., Kauswagan
Building construction now almost done.
3-storey Commercial Bldg. – Baculio St., Brgy. 22
Building construction progressing to 3rd level.
New Commercial Development – Kauswagan Highway (beside Polymedic Plaza)
Rumored popular fast food site with ongoing groundworks.
4-storey Commercial Bldg. – National Highway, Tablon (beside SuySing)
Building construction progressing to the 4th level.
New FCB Bldg. – CM Recto Avenue, beside SM CDO Downtown Premier
Old building demolition ongoing.
Cagayan de Oro Medical Center (exterior works) – Tiano-Nacalaban Sts.
Exterior painting now on 6th floor.
DBP Bldg. (facelift) – Tirso Neri St.
New glassy façade of the old city landmarks now almost done.
New Nazareno Rectory – CM Recto Avenue
Construction work now underway beside Nazareno Church.
Cahulogan Square – Masterson Avenue
Construction has topped off. Interior works underway.
3-storey Commercial Bldg. – RN Abejuela St., Divisoria
Building now almost done.
Proposed Warehouse Facility – Tablon (near Nestle)
Site leveling ongoing.
2-storey Commercial Complex – Masterson Avenue (near Xavier Heights)
Construction now almost done.
3-storey Commercial Bldg. – Vamenta Blvd., Carmen (beside Jollibee)
Ongoing vertical works.
Lourdes College Expansion – Capistrano-Hayes Sts.
Photos below taken last April. Construction is now almost done.
There are still many other smaller commercial constructions but we have no photos as follows:
- Resumption of Gold Ridge construction (PN Roa Sr. Ave.) – ongoing
- J SQUARE BAZAAR – New development/Construction at former Club Illusion (Corrales Ave.) – see rendering below.
- New development at former Maxi’s Bar (Velez-Fernandez Sts.) – T-crane components observed onsite.
- New 3-storey building right across Wash & Go (Fernandez St.) – construction now on 3rd floor.
- New warehouse building (Villarin St., Carmen) across NIA Office – ongoing construction
- New 2-storey commercial building (Aguinaldo St. near Cogon) – almost done
- New commercial building (Tiano Bros. St.) near Veteran’s Bank – ongoing construction
- New Building for Racini Bags (Capistrano-Del Pilar Sts.) – ongoing groundworks.
- Large warehouse building (National Highway, Cugman beside Mandaue Foam) – ongoing building construction.
- New warehouse building (Julio Pacana St. – near Southern de Oro Phils. College) – ongoing construction
- New development (Masterson Ave., across Searsolin) – ongoing groundworks.