Cagayan de Oro City officials led by City Mayor Oscar Moreno formally inaugurated today the new Kagay-an Lawndale Spring Resort located in Taguanao in Barangay Indahag.
The city-run resort will be opened to the public starting tomorrow, April 8. Below are the rules and regulations on the use of the swimming pool.
- Secure ticket at the booth before entering the premises.
- Persons with infectious disease or skin disorder are prohibited to use the swimming pool.
- Food, chewing gums, bottled (glass or plastic) soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the pool area.
- The swimming pool users must take a shower and pass the foot bath barefoot before entering the pool enclosure.
- Swimmers who leave the pool must shower again before going back to the swimming pool.
- Swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire.
- Personal conduct in the pool area and shower rooms must be observed to ensure safety.
- Unnecessary spitting, water sprouting and rough playing are strictly prohibited at the pool area.
- NO SMOKING inside the pool area.
- Observe cleanliness; throw trash in the garbage bin.
- Parents, guardians and trainers should not leave children in the pool unattended.
- Valuables should not be left unattended. The management is not responsible for theft or loss of personal belongings.
- All sharp and dangerous ammunitions/accessories are strictly prohibited in the area. These items must be deposited with the security in-charge.
View our post on the resort rates HERE. Meanwhile, watch Project LUPAD’s aerial video below during the inauguration.