calle-mindanao-now-tiano-bros-looking-south-to-the-right-is-the-old-municipio
image from www.kagay-an.com PHOTO shows undated picture of Calle Mindanao (now Tiano Bros.). looking south. Building at right is the old Municipio where Veteran’s Bank now stands in its place.

Plaza Divisoria is a major historical landmark in Cagayan de Oro City which was constructed in 1901 by Tirso Neri y Roa, a rich merchant who was then municipal mayor of Cagayan de Misamis, the old name of the city.

Read the history of Plaza Divisoria in Mike Baños’ article HERE.

Facebook Comments