Here are some construction updates of other projects in Cagayan de Oro City…No. 96. Some photos were taken a couple of weeks earlier so there might be some improvements as of now.
1. 3-storey Commercial Building (Kaking) – Osmena Street
A new building will rise at the site which was destroyed by fire.
2. 3-storey Commercial Bldg – Mabulay Subd. (at the back of COWD)
Construction work continuing.
3. Renovation of State Investment House Bldg (formerly Informatics) – Tiano-Hayes Sts.
Ongoing exterior painting and interior works.
4. New Fuel Refilling Station (old Roan Caltex site) – Kauswagan-RER Jct.
After months of speculation, a refilling station will rise the site.
5. The Hungry Plate (formerly Consuelo’s) – Corrales Avenue
Construction work now on the final stages. Another restaurant opening soon.
6. 2-storey Commercial Bldg (nar Carmen Market)- V. Castro St., Carmen
Construction work progressing to the 2nd floor with roof framing works.
7. New Cham’s Kauswagan (near Kong Hua School) – RN Pelaez Blvd.
CDO-based convenience store chain aggressively expanding into the barangay interiors.
8. RCBC Uptown Branch – Masterson Avenue
Building has taken shape.
9. Blu Energy Station (near Puntod-Kauswagan Bridge) – Julio Pacana St., Puntod
Ongoing construction of commercial bldg at the back.
10. GeoGas Station – RN Pelaez Blvd., Kauswagan
Almost done. Could open in a few weeks.
More construction projects to be posted soon.