Just a week after our previous update, here is another update of other construction projects in Cagayan de Oro City. No. 94.
1. Commercial development – A. Luna-Capt. V. Roa Sts.
A commercial strip is now rising at the fenced lot near Centrio Tower.
2. New development – Pueblo de Oro (back of SM City)
Newly fenced lot.
3. 3-storey Commercial Building – Lt. Guillermo-J. Ramonal Sts, Cogon
Construction now on the 3rd floor.
4. Large earthfilling – fronting Market City (Bus Terminal), back of MUST
Site preparation underway.
5. Arriba Call Center Building – Macajalar Road
Construction now almost done.
6. New development (beside Jetti Puntod) – Julio Pacana Street
Structural frameworks underway of what seems to be another fuel refilling station.
7. Building demolition (beside Lifestyle District) – Corrales Extension
Lot area rumored to be expansion site of Lifestyle District.
8. 3-storey Commercial Building – Mabulay Subd. (at the back of CDO Water Dist)
Construction now progressing to 2nd floor.
9. 2-storey Commercial Building (Missy Bonbon) – Corrales Avenue
Exterior works ongoing.