This is the latest update of other construction projects in Cagayan de Oro City..No. 93.
1. New development (vacant lot beside Madonna & Child Hospital) – Serina Street, Carmen
As shown, ground works are underway with a pile driver seen at the property.
2. New development (old Roan Caltex site) – RN Pelaez Blvd – National Highway RER Junction
Finally, the old concrete flooring of the old gas station is now being excavated. Keep posted.
3. New development (vacant lot beside Gaisano Warehouse) – Kauswagan Highway
Site clearing undertaken with field office now seen onsite. This is just a walking distance from S&R CDO site.
4. New Refilling Station – Coastal Road, Bayabas
With increasing traffic along the new Coastal Road, this project has a bright future.
5. Large site development (beside Mandaue Foam) – National Highway, Cugman
Civil works ongoing.
6. Facelift/Renovation of San Vicente Ferrer Church – National Highway, Cugman
New design emerging.
7. New Refilling Station (Apex) – National Highway, Tablon (entrance to Nestle)
A new player in the oil industry.
8. Update of 4-storey building – Corrales Extension (old)
Exterior painting is ongoing.
9. Large earthfilling (vacant lot) – Kauswagan-Puntod Bridge Access Road (Kauswagan side)
Civil works still ongoing for the last couple of months. Property rumored to have been bought by Cebu-based developer.
10. St. Francis Xavier Church – Pueblo de Oro (old)
Construction still ongoing as the roof finally taking shape as designed.
11. Building renovation – CM Recto Ave. (old)
Renovation still ongoing of the former Magnum Shuttle terminal.
12. 3-storey CDO 2 Cycle Marketing Bldg. – National Highway, Lapasan
New building now rising.
These are just some of them. More to follow. Keep posted.