Here are latest updates of various construction projects in Cagayan de Oro City…no. 91 of the series and the first for 2016.
1. Mandaue Foam Furniture Center – Cugman (Old)
The newly expanded building is now almost done.
2. 5-storey commercial building – JR Borja Extension cor. Pres. Quirino St. (Old)
Construction now progressing to the 5th floor.
3. New development – Calamansi Drive (beside NGCP), Carmen (New)
Newly fenced lot. A new development in the offing.
4. New commercial building – V. Castro St., Carmen (New)
The old building was demolished and now a new one is rising.
5. 2-storey commercial building – Bayabas Road cor. RN Pelaez Blvd. (beside Seaoil), Kauswagan (New)
As the traffic along the new coastal road to Opol continues to rise, more developments are sprouting including this 2-storey building which is now nearing completion.
6. 2-storey commercial building – Serina St., Carmen (Old)
Construction now underway on first floor.
7. New development – Yacapin cor. Tiano Bros. Street (New)
The old structures were demolished. This is reportedly owned by Pelaez Group.
8. 2-storey commercial building (Missy Bonbon) – Corrales Ave. (Old)
Interior works ongoing.
9. Commercial strip – Domingo Velez St. (Old)
The strip is now nearly done. Two locators are now observed. Other spaces also undergoing interior works. This strip is foreseen to boom with bars, diners and boutiques.
One new establishment is BAD BURGERS…
More works are seen in other spaces.
10. New Shell Station – 3rd Bridge Access Road cor. Pasil Road (Old)
A lot more new fuel refilling stations are opening around the city. This Shell outlet is just one of them and will operate 24 hours.
More to come….keep posted.