Here are some construction updates around Cagayan de Oro City as of today November 16, 2015…This is number 90 of the series.
1. De Kalsada Uptown – Pueblo Business Park (New)
Ground works now ongoing. Specific site is right beside Granvia Suites.
2. 2-storey Commercial Building – Corrales Avenue (Old)
The former Consuelo’s now undergoing major renovation. The new structure will be available for lease.
3. Low-rise Commercial Building – PN Roa Sr. Avenue (New) beside Courtyards
Construction now progressing to 2nd and 3rd floor.
4. Commercial Bldg – Tomas Saco St. corner Biasong Road, Macasandig (New)
Full blast construction now progressing to upper level.
5. 3-Storey Commercial Bldg and Pad – Tomas Saco St. (Old)
Construction now in final stages.
6. 2-storey Commercial Bldg. (Missy Bonbon, Guiseppe Pizzeria) – Corrales Avenue (Old)
The building is almost done. Exterior finishing will be next.
7. 2-Storey Commercial Bldg (formerly Chams) – Corrales Avenue (New)
This is a re-construction of the old building.
8. Commercial Building (formerly Cham’s) – Osmena Street corner Florentino St.
New building now rising at the former Cham’s. Site is right beside Discovery Hotel and proximate to Limketkai Center.
Keep posted for further updates.