Cagayan de Oro City takes pride of hosting its first ever international pageant with the pre-pageant activities for the inaugural edition of the Mister and Miss Pancontinental 2015 set Nov. 19-30, 2015.
Contestants representing various countries from all over the world will be flying to the City of Golden Friendship on November 21 with a busy schedule highlighted by the Resort Wear and Swimwear Competition at Apple Tree Resort in Opol and Gala Night at Limketkai Luxe Hotel. The Finals will be in Manila on November 29.
Although this pageant is new and is less-known than the celebrated Miss Universe and Miss World, the international exposure will be a good opportunity for the city’s tourism industry to cache in. As indicated in the itinerary below, the contestants will have numerous photo shoots.
Below is the full itinerary.
- NOVEMBER 19, 2015 – Arrival of the candidates (MANILA)
- NOVEMBER 20, 2015 – Sponsor’s Visit – AM (MANILA) – Welcome Dinner and Press Conference – PM
- NOVEMBER 21, 2015 – Travel to Cagayan de Oro City (AM) – Arrival at Cagayan de Oro City (AM) – Press Presentation of the candidates at Apple Tree Resort and Hotel (PM)
- NOVEMBER 22, 2015 – Photo Shoot in Swimwear, Formal Wear/Evening Wear (AM)
- NOVEMBER 23, 2015 – Courtesy Call with the Governor and Mayor (AM) – Tour of Cagayan de Oro City (AM) – Resort Wear and Swimwear Competition – Apple Tree Resort and Hotel (PM)
- NOVEMBER 24, 2015 – Fun Activities (AM) – Rehearshal for the Gala/Charity Night (After Lunch) – Gala/Charity Auction Night at Limketkai Luxe Hotel (PM)
- NOVEMBER 25, 2015 – Fun Activities (AM) Talent Competition at SM City Cagayan de Oro (PM)
- NOVEMBER 26, 2015 – Sponsor’s Visit (AM) – Rehearshal for the Pre-pageant Competition (After Lunch) – Pre-pageant Competition at Limketkai Atrium (PM)
- NOVEMBER 27, 2015 – Travel back to Manila (Noon)
- NOVEMBER 28, 2015 – Rehearshal (MANILA)
- NOVEMBER 29, 2015 – World Finals Night
NOVEMBER 30, 2015 – Departure of the candidates
Read more HERE.
Watch the short video teaser below.
Here’s a screengrab from the video.
Mister & Miss Pancontinental 2015 is a pageant selecting the world’s best ambassadors to promote tourism, international goodwill and cultures.