Here are more construction updates in Cagayan de Oro City…no. 89.
1. Low-rise commercial building – JR Borja Extension-Roxas St. (NEW)
As shown, construction work now progressing on the 3rd and 4th levels.
2. Low-rise commercial building – CM Recto Ave. across Puregold Parking Area (NEW)
Construction now on the 3rd and 4th floors.
3. 2-storey commercial building (Missy Bonbon, Guiseppe Pizzeria) – Corrales Ave. (OLD)
Building is now taking shape. This could open just before December.
4. Commercial development – Puntod-Kauswagan Bridge Access Road, Kauswagan (NEW)
As shown, project site is full enclosed with ongoing pile driving. No details yet.
5. New Fuel Refilling Station – Puntod-Kauswagan Bridge Access Road, Kauswagan (NEW)
Initial site preparation was conducted a couple of years ago. It’s only now that the lot is fenced and ground works now ongoing.
More projects soon. Keep posted.