Here are more updates of other construction projects in Cagayan de Oro City…No. 88 of the series.
Some photos were taken a couple of weeks ago so there should be improvements as of post time.
1. 4-Storey Pad Building – 6th-18th Sts., Nazareth (NEW)
Construction now on the 3rd level.
2. Pad & Commercial Bldg. – Tomas Saco Street (OLD)
Exterior works in progress. Completion soon.
3. Mandaue Foam Showroom Renovation and Expansion – National Highway, Cugman (NEW)
Demolition of the old building in progress. New building rising.
4. New Building Construction – Biasong Road (beside Oro Grace Christian School), Macasandig (NEW)
Piling works in progress
5. Commercial Building – National Highway, Agusan (NEW)
Building nearing topping off.
6. Georgetown Cybermall Expansion – RN Pelaez Blvd (OLD)
Exterior cladding in progress.
7. New Emcor Bldg. – JR Borja – Corrales (OLD)
Building has now taken shape.
8. Commercial Arcade – Domingo Velez St. (OLD)
Final stages of construction underway.
9. Angel Chavez Commercial Complex Renovation/Reconsruction – Yacapin Extension, Cogon (NEW)
New building rising at northeast section of the complex.
10. Commercial Building Renovation/Expansion – CM Recto Ave (beside Magnum Radio) (OLD)
Interior works in progress.
There are others more….keep posted.