Do you want start a business of your own but have little info on how to go about it? Try to visit the NEGOSYO CENTER in Cagayan de Oro City located at Antolin Building along Tiano-Akut Streets. It is the country’s first ever facility which provides assistance to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). It was opened last year (LINK).
FREE seminars are conducted everyday with different topics about entrepreneurship. However, due to limited space, you need to come early. See the venue below.
Among the FREE seminars available are as follows:
- Entrepreneurship Development Seminar
- Coaching Session on Workplace Safety facilitated by Josephine Ortiz, president of PMAP CDO Chapter
- Orientation on Globe BanKO Financial Services for MSMEs facilitated by Arthur Aranas
- Coaching Session on Food packaging and labeling
- Coaching session on Tax Updates facilitated by Marie Antonette Emata of PICPA
- Coaching Session on Internal Control for Small Business facilitated by Alvin B. Dequito of PICPA
- Coaching Session on Design Techniques for Craft Based MSMEs facilitated by Chris Gomez
- Coaching Session on LEAN Management facilitated by Todd Grannis and Dan Pacquiao of CDO ICT Council and Cleversoft
- Coaching Session on Product Trends and Forecast for Craft Based MSMEs facilitated by Chris Gomez of Chris Gomez Design
- Coaching Session on Inventory Control for Craft Based MSMEs facilitated by Engr. Vivian Libao, President of Misamis Oriental Multi-Fiber Cluster Inc. (MOMCI)
- Coaching Session on Simple Bookkeeping facilitated by Mr. Raymond Vasquez of COC Phinma
- Coaching Session on Preparation of Financial Plan and Financial Analysis for existing MSMEs facilitated by Mr. Renz Aguhob from CU-College of Business Administration
- Coaching Session on Pricing and Costing facilitated by Ms. Maan Emata of XU-SBM
See the remaining seminar schedules for the rest of the year below. Click the image for larger view.
See some of the seminar photos below.
all photos by Roxy San Juan and Go Negosyo CDO