It’s been a while since our last update of other construction projects in the city. To note, we have been monitoring previously posted and some new projects. This is no. 86 of the series. Here are a few of them.
1. Georgetown Cybermall Vertical Expansion – RN Pelaez Blvd. (OLD)
As shown, the 2nd and 3rd floors are almost done except for some exterior painting. These new commercial spaces are designed for BPOs.
2. Commercial Strip – Domingo Velez St. (OLD)
Clearly, a strip of commercial spaces is now under construction on this strip of property near the back of Trinidad Building. Located right beside AA BBQ, this site will definitely suitable for grills, fast foods and similar diners.
3. Pier Uno – JR Borja Extension (NEW)
The former Jampakk is being renovated for a new seafood restaurant…see the crab?
4. One Macario Complex – JR Borja Extension (OLD)
Construction of the 3-storey building beside The Great Spot Arcade took some time before construction went full speed.
5. Commercial Buildings – Tiano Bros-Fernandez Sts. (OLD)
There are actually two building being constructed onsite that are separated only by a wall. This is right beside Terrazzo.
We’ll more new ones soon….