The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will be implementing 66 infrastructure projects in Cagayan de Oro City this year totaling P2.3 billion.
Among the notable projects in the list are as follows:
- Cagayan de Oro City River Basin Flood Control Project – P400 million
- Iponan Flood Control Project – P300 million
- Completion of Cagayan de Oro Convention Center – P300 million
- Widening of Butuan City-Cagayan de Oro City-Iligan City Road – P118 million
- Construction of Sapang Bridge along Butuan-Cagayan de Oro-Iligan Road, Kauswagan Section – P68 million
- Bigaan Creek Upgrading Project – P70 million
Read full article HERE.