Do you want your kids to experience an outdoor activity this summer? Mapawa Nature Park in Cugman, Cagayan de Oro City will be the site of two summer events made just for kids: “Dayscovery” Adventure, and Camp Mapawa. See below info and contact of said activities.
1. “DAYSCOVERY” ADVENTURE, an outdoor experiential program; Duration: 5-6 hours
Dates: March 14 (1st batch) and March 21 (2nd batch)
Location: Mapawa Nature Park
- Ages 6-8 years old – Php 1,000 (2 sessions)
- Ages 9-11 years old – Php 1,200 (2 sessions)
- Ages 12 years old and above – Php 1,400 (2 sessions)
INCLUSIVE OF: park permit and entrance fee, program materials, outdoor guide, outdoor facilitator, certificate. A portion of the registration fee will go to the children of the Mapawa Multi-level Learning Center.
- 1.5l Water Bottle
- Closed Toe Shoes w/ thick socks
- Shorts or Quick-dry pants for trekking
- T-shirt for trekking (preferably quick-dry)
- Insect repellant
- Sunscreen lotion
- Packed lunch with utensils
- Trail snacks
- Extra Change of Shirt and Pants
- A small backpack
Assembly time is at 9am at Mapawa Nature Park. Activity will start at exactly 9:30am after everyone has checked in. End of activities will be at 2:30pm. Pickup time between 2:45-3:15pm
2. “CAMP MAPAWA – An Outdoor Jamboree”, a 3-day Summer Camp 2015, Mapawa Nature Park, Cagayan de Oro City
- April 8-10 – Junior Camp (Ages 8-11 years old)
- April 29 – May 1 – Senior Camp (Ages 12-16 years old)
- May 13-15 – Junior Camp (Ages 8-11 years old)
- May 27-29 – Senior Camp (Ages 12-16 years old)
CAMP FEE: Php 5,500.00/child
EARLY BIRD: Php 5,000.00/child (deadline March 15, 2015)
Includes: All meals and snacks; accommodation; park fees; entrance fee; camp and program materials; camp shirt and kit; camp counselors, outdoor guides, lecturers and facilitators; Certificate.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Cernan Aguinot- 0917.326.8919
Reina Bontuyan- 0917.708.1568.
EMAIL TO: email@example.com
See some of photos of previous kids outdoor activities.
all photos by Beyond TV