Are you fond of discussing social issues in moderated talks and breakout sessions? Well, you should attend the Find X Project which be held on February 21, 2-15 at the XU Little Theater.
The event is a Leadership Congress with Livelihood Boats Fundraising. Participants will be presented with stories of influential leaders from focused fields and opportunities to lay-out own projects and ideas. The proceeds of this activity will go to the construction of a community pathway and the building of eleven (11) livelihood boats for the Mahirap Landless Association of Puntabon, Bonbon, Cagayan de Oro City.
The congress will gather leaders and advocates in the field of social entrepreneurship, public education, disaster and risk reduction management, youth empowerment, and social media activism to converge and learn from high-calibre speakers and facilitators. Together, it is aimed at multiplying worth emulating initiatives, inspire more leaders to seek for sustainable solutions, and address issues that affect communities.
See the topics below.
- “Meaningful Engagement of Youth Leaders in Nation Building” by by Meryl Grace Agudelo
- “The Youth Leaders in Disaster Resiliency, Reconstruction, and Recovery Process” by Commissioner Naderev “Yeb” Madla Saño
- “Role of Young Leaders in Advancing Public Education” by Sabrina Ongkiko
- “Enabling Communities through Social Entrepreneurship” by Marita Ann Enriquez
- “Social Media as a tool for Youth Activism” by Howie Severino
For further info on Find X Project, click HERE.