The home theater trend continues with MOVIEFY, the newest movie house in Cagayan de Oro which opened in early January 2015. It is the 4th of its kind in the city after STARGAZE, KOZE (GRAND CENTRAL), and HELLO ROBIN’S.
Located along Tomas Saco Street beside Yumi Pension House, MOVIEFY offers one of the best, largest and most comfortable movie viewing with your friends and family. At an instant, the facade is really a house which makes you feel AT HOME right away.
Here is the vicinity map.
Notice the ambiance of its rooms. Its largest room could fit 15 persons comfortably…including lying or sitting on the floor.
You can even have the entire room with your loved one.
…or with your classmates…
…with your BFFs…
…with your family…
…with your special someone…
…or with your barkada…
And by the way, MOVIEFY doesn’t accept booking reservations but walk-in customers only.
Movie rates are as follows:
- Regular Movies: P300/movie Good for 3 persons /P75 for extra person (same rule for kids)
- 3D Movies: P500/movie Good for 3 persons / P100 for extra person (Children below 10 yrs not allowed)
- Extended Version Movies: P400/movie Good for 3 persons / P100 for extra person
Corkage Rates (per group/room):
- Water,Soda (non-alcoholic) and Chips: FREE
- Burger, Fries and the like: P50
- Any kind of Pizza/s: P100
***Banned foods: Alcoholic Drinks, Lechon Manok, Fried Chicken, Rice Meals and other strong odored foods.
For 3D Movies, MOVIEFY is using the latest technology, the 3D Active Glasses for the best experience.
And by the way, the KTV section is still being developed.
with photos by Moviefy Home Theater facebook page