So what’s in store for Cagayan de Oro next year? Here are some projects we should be watching for.
1. AYALA LAND’S BELLA VITA AND AMAIA SCAPES
Although no official announcement has been made, local real estate agents are already entertaining inquiries on Ayala Land’s two residential development projects in the city: Bella Vita in Indahag, and Amaia Scapes in Bulua. Bella Vita is a socialized housing project while Amaia is an economic housing undertaking.
2. CEBU LANDMASTERS, INC. 3-TOWER CONDO COMPLEX
Cebu Landmasters Inc. is set to develop a three tower condominium complex in the city’s commercial district. SOURCE
3. PRIMAVERA CITY
Italpinas is pursuing its next big project in the city located right along Macapagal Drive near SM City.
4. 12-STOREY HOTEL (PLANNED)
A new mid-rise hotel is being planned in the downtown area. It is currently negotiating for financial closure.
5. JR BORJA BRIDGE OPENING
This is a given. Every one is optimistic this will help ease the traffic in the downtown.
6. SM CDO 2 FULL BLAST CONSTRUCTION
We may see full blast construction inside the property.
7. LIMKETKAI CENTER DEVELOPMENTS
More developments are in the pipeline….in the southern part. Also, an all new cinema experience will open.
8. CENTRIO TOWER SURPASSING LIMKETKAI LUXE
At the rate, Centrio Tower could be city’s tallest building late next year.
9. 3-TOWER CONDO COMPLEX IN KAUSWAGAN (PLANNED)
This is a long rumor. It will rise near a school.
The race which combines water rafting and marathon and a Higalaay fellowship at night….an event which could put the city in the world’s adventure map.
11. FULL BLAST CONSTRUCTION OF THE LOOP (NORTH TOWER), ASPIRA TOWER 1 AND SM CDO 2 PREMIER.
A lot of t-cranes will define the skyline in the city in 2015 as full blast construction is expected for the said projects.
12. NIGHT FLIGHTS AT LAGUINDINGAN AIRPORT
Finally, early dawn and night flight schedules will be available at Laguindingan Airport.