Here are latest updates of other construction projects in Cagayan de Oro City…No. 82 of the series.
1. Georgetown Cybermall Vertical Expansion – RN Pelaez Boulevard
As shown, steel columns are now rising. A field office for the expansion project can also be seen near Jollibee drive-thru.
2. Tita Fannies demolition – Corrales Avenue
The famed Tita Fannies branch along Corrales Avenue is being demolished as shown. There are ongoing building construction beside it and also behind it. We still have no info as to the future development on this site.
3. New Commercial Building – JR Borja Extension near Sta. Cecilia
Below is a new building under construction near Sta Cecilia Subdivision bridge.
4. Maxi’s Renovation – Velez-Fernandez Sts.
After several years, Maxi’s is now closed for renovation. The popular bar finally gets the needed makeover. The tent-like roof has been removed as of today.
5. New Commercial Building – Guillermo-Hayes Sts.
A small commercial development is also ongoing along Hayes Street near Cogon Market.
Keep posted for more construction projects in a few days…