Here are more old photographs of Cagayan de Oro specifically during the American period.
First photo is the Puericulture Center.
Next is the house of Sia Igua… part of the original house still stands today at the same site.
This is the old public prison.
The old police officers rode on horses.
This is the municipal tribunal.
The city was still called Cagayan de Misamis before it became a chartered city on June 15, 1950 and renamed Cagayan de Oro City.
all photos from Museo de Oro