A weekend market will soon be launched at Pueblo de Oro.
Ultimate Urban Fiesta @ Pueblo de Oro is set to be launched on August 24, 2013 to coincide with the city’s fiesta.
Ultimate Urban Fiesta is planned to be a premiere weekend market of the city. It will incorporate a well organized and executed weekend market concept with a wide variety of high quality, individually curated home cooked specialties, delicacies, farm fresh produce (meat, seafood & vegetables) being sold by CDO residents and/or neighbor cities/municipalities.
Aside from the usual market treats, it will have added features as listed below:
- Up and coming CDO performing artists, visual artists will be invited and featured.
- Face Painting and Photo Booth Stations
- FREE WiFi
- Clean Toilets
- No Smoking inside the market area; Designated Smoking Areas
- Security and Emergency Personnel (First Responder Training) in place (Bomb Sniffing Dogs, EMT Personnel)
- CCTV Security System in Place
- No Alcoholic drinks will be served
It will be a fresh, new place to visit and enjoy with your family and friends. The project also supports Sendong Relocation sites and the building of the St. Francis Xavier Parish Church.
Guess what, the organizers are looking for 1 Event Coordinator, 1 Market Administrator and 1 Sales & Marketing Associate. They are also looking for concessionaires in the weekend market.
For inquiries, email at email@example.com or call/text at +639178206364.
info and image from facebook