Multinational companies Del Monte Phils., Inc. and Nestlé Phils., Inc. paid the city government P48.2 million and P112.5 million, respectively, to become the top business and real property taxpayers for 2012 in Cagayan de Oro City.
Based on the figures released by the Cagayan de Oro City Information Office (CIO) and posted on their facebook account, below are the 2012 Top Ten Business Taxpayers in the city.
- Del Monte Phils. (P48.2M)
- Cepalco (P32.6M)
- Nestlé Phils. (P14.2M)
- Pueblo de Oro Dev’t Corp. (P10.2M)
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Phils. (P9.4M)
- Unipace Corp. (P8.8M)
- Madison Shopping Plaza (P8.5M)
- PMFTC, Inc. (P8.3M)
- Supervalue Inc. (P6.0M)
- DDT Konstract Inc (P5.6M).
In case you’re not familiar, Unipace Corp. is the corporate name for the Gaisano Group, Madison Shopping Plaza (SM City), Supervalue, Inc. (SM Savemore), PMFTC, Inc. (Philip Morris Fortune Tobacco Inc.), and DDT is the main contractor for Centrio Mall and Hotel.
Meanwhile, below are the 2012 Top Ten Real Property Taxpayers.
- Nestlé Phils. (P112.5M)
- SM City (P17.0M)
- Limketkai and Sons (P15.0M)
- Smart Communication (P12.2M)
- Mindanao Energy Systems (P7.8M)
- Pueblo de Oro Dev’t Corp. (P5.5M)
- Unipace Corp. (P4.8M)
- Gruppo Largo Inc./Mallberry Suites Business Hotel (P4.3M)
- Koresco Hotel (P4.0M)
- Philcom Corp. (P3.7M)