The Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC) has awarded the Laguindingan Airport Development Project Air Navigation System and Support Facilities Project (ANSSF) to SKY-KR Consortium.
This is based on the Notice of Award shown above and uploaded at the DOTC website HERE. The Php 411,561,000 project was awarded last December 14, 2012.
I googled SKY-KR Consortium and I couldn’t find it. Perhaps, it’s a new company formed for the sole purpose of the LADP-ANSSF Project. KR possibly means it has some Korean partnership. I could be wrong though.
But still, this is a good news update for the much awaited airport.
Based on the bid documents, the winning bidder is tasked to supply the following air navigational system at LADP:
- PART A – AIR NAVIGATION SYSTEM
- Division 1 Instrument Loading System (CAT – I: ILS)
- Division 2 Doppler VOR/DME
- Division 3 ATC Communication System
- Division 4 AWOS System
- PART B – AERONAUTICAL GROUND LIGHTING AND CONTROL SYSTEM
- Division 6 Aeronautical Ground Lighting and Control System
- PART C– SUBSTATION HIGH VOLTAGE AND LOW VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- Division 1 Electrical Works General Requirements
- Division 4 Diesel Engine Generator Sets and Paralleling Switchboard
Download and read more of the bid documents HERE.