PROJECT WATCH: Robinsons Supermarket Gusa opens today

A large crowd was already waiting outside Robinsons Supermarket Gusa this morning just before the scheduled ribbon cutting and opening.

As shown in the photos, the green ribbon was yet to be cut when I passed by the area at around 10:00AM. Traffic was slow moving fronting the establishment as authorities were waiting for dignitaries to arrive at the site. I believe the crowd was after the opening promos offered by the management.

This supermarket opens daily at 11:00AM.

Related Posts

7 Comments

1. Sabrina says:

Store opens 8AM to 8PM daily :-)

2. Mckoy RSC says:

Congrats M’Dekks!!! Yahoo naa na Robinsons sa amo Barangay!!!

3. Kurt says:

I don’t mind that Robinsons is not opening a full-fledged mall in Cagayan de Oro for as long as they build more of this in several parts of the city…for me, this is what they do best, and personally I like doing my groceries in Robinsons because of great selections, including very fresh seafood and meat products…after Limketkai, it’s now in Gusa. Who knows, they’re going to expand in Puerto and Bulua/Kauswagan areas.

4. hoku says:

Robinsons supermarket is indeed the supermarket of choice! =)

5. cdonative says:

i cant believe it…..maunahan pa ang cdo sa butuan for Robinsons Mall???… SENDONGKOY gi unsa man gyud nimo ang CDO na na bypassed naman pud kini???………http://business.inquirer.net/61025/robinsons-land-building-shopping-mallhotel-in-butuan

6. goldenskyscraper says:

Its not donkie’s fault for cryin out loud… Its robinson’s decision. For me, robinsons has a BIG plan for cdo but we just have to wait. Maybe they’re concentrating their stores in lkk and centrio. Butuan is a progressive city and it badly needs another mall. In the meantime, lets be happy that the company is still agressive here in our city.