A lot of Cagay-anons who took the November 2011 Bar Exam are waiting for this. And accordingly, results will be released on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 by the Supreme Court, as reported by ABS-CBN news.

The 2011 Bar Exam was administered last November 6,13,20 and 27, 2011 at the University of Sto. Tomas with over 6,000 examinees. That was the first time that the Bar Exam used multiple choice questions, covering 60% of the exams, with the remaining 40% consisted of essay.

Subjects of November 2011 Bar Exams

  • Day One: Political and International Law, and Labor and Social Legislation and Taxation
  • Day Two: Civil Law and Mercantile Law
  • Day Three: Remedial Law, and Legal Ethics and Forms and Criminal Law
  • Day Four: Trial Memorandum and Legal Opinion

Facebook Comments