Stage 1 of Club South Pacific is now underway with landscaping works and layouting at the site in Burnai, Gitagum, Misamis Oriental.
As shown above, Stage 1 consists of the Clubhouse and Beachfront Villas which are of Spanish andMediterraneanarchitecture. Accordingly, these villas consist of studio, one to three bedroom units. The first Stage of the development is estimated to be completed in the year 2013. It will be divided into 5 buildings. Building 1 to 4 will be an investment two-storey Condotel unit. It will be 80 luxury suites, with dimensions of 40 and 60 square meters. Stage 2 consists of the high-rise hotel.
Actual photos of construction updates can be found HERE.
Below is the perspective of the clubhouse. Click image for larger view.
The Clubhouse with dimension of 30 x 80 square meters will cater some of the facilities and amenities listed below:
- The Pool – Located at the heart of the villas are children’s and adult pool. A refreshing bar is available to quench your thirst.
- The Restaurants – Offers a range of dining facilities such as fine dining, 24/7 casual restaurant at the lobby bar and poolside bar.
- The SPA – A luxury SPA offering tailored treatments to offer you all the peace and tranquility to unwind and relax.
- The State of the Art Fitness Centre – Even when you travel there is no reason to miss your exercise rituals. You may choose to work out on your own or allow one of our personal trainers to design a specific, result oriented work out with your goals in mind.
- The Gift Shop – For your personal, souvenirs and give away items all can be found at the Gift Shop.
- The Business Centre – While on holiday, you can still make business with us. We have secretarial services that will assist you.
- The Conference / Function Rooms – Depending on your needs, the rooms are available for meetings or special events. Booking is essential.
- The Owners / Members Lounge: – As an Owner or Member at CSP, you will be treated at the most luxurious way CSP could offer.
More renderings of Stage 1 development below.
The high-rise hotel in Stage 2 is I think 20 storeys based on the rendering. Still, the design can still change. This development is now pushing through with the operation of Laguindingan Airport next year.
They have a new website HERE.