The United States Embassy is organizing the largest exhibition ever in the growing business districts of Cagayan de Oro and Northern Mindanao dubbed “American Showcase 2010.”
In a statement, the US Embassy said American Showcase 2010 will highlight the products and services offered by 15 American companies at the ORO Best Expo located in The Atrium-Limketkai Center, Cagayan de Oro City from September 16-18.
The companies include:
- Amway Philippines, LLC (Nutrilite Food Supplements; Artistry Skin Care and Color Cosmetics)
- Cargill Philippines, Inc. (Agricultural Products; Other consulting services)
- Cisco Systems Management B.V. (Collaboration portfolio; borderless network portfolio for businesses)
- Citibank/Citibank Savings, Inc. (Financial products and services)
- Cooper Industries (Electrical power systems)
- Dunkin’ Donuts/Golden Donuts, Inc. (Area food franchising)
- Hewlett Packard Philippines (Computer Hardware; PC, Notebook, PDA, Printers and Servers, Softwares, Managed Services)
- IBM Philippines, Inc. (IT services network, IT and business solutions)
- GetCre8ive – Getty Images (Branding, corporate communication collaterals, creative services)
- Grainger (General Industrial Products for Facilities Maintenance; One Stop Shop Store)
- Oracle Philippines Corp. (Database; Fusion Middleware; Applications; Industry Solutions; Accelerate Solutions)
- OSG Ship Management Manila, Inc. (Customized logistics; chartering, operations and technical services)
- Salvtug Group of Companies (Delta Airlines; Nike Golf; John Deere; Club Car; Asia-Pacific Chartering, Inc.; Subic Drydock Corp.; United Harvest LLC)
- Snap-On Tools (Premium tools)
- Stevens-Henager College (Master Program: Healthcare Administration, Nursing Administration)
CalEnergy Philippines is also participating as an event partner.
The American Showcase will also provide business visitors free seminars on “Doing Business with the USA” on September 16.