New Coca-Cola bottling plant in MisOr underway

Coca Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc. (CCBPI) recently held its ground breaking ceremony for its 11-hectare new bottling plant complex in Katipunan, Villanueva, Misamis Oriental.

The incidence of flooding, saltwater intrusion among its deep wells, and heavy traffic in its 2.3-hectare bottling plant along CM Recto Avenue in Cagayan de Oro City may have resulted to the decision to put up a larger facility.

As everyone knows, CCBPI uses a lot of water in producing beverages of different brands and the quality of process water is very critical in the food industry. In the last decade, reports of saltwater intrusion along its two (2) deep wells in the city sounded alarm bells to the management. The massive development of areas north of the plant may have caused seawater to penetrate freshwater aquifers in the area.

When CCBPI first operated its plant in CDO way back, the plant site was then considered located in the outskirts of the city where Divisoria is known as the center. But after several decades, the city’s development has progressed much that the old bottling plant has become part of the city proper.

However, with this new facility located just along the National Highway, CCBPI will require more workers, a positive news for those who are looking for jobs.

On the other hand, what will happen to the 2.3-hectare old facility? Straddled between Limketkai and the future Ayala Complex, the site is prime for commercial development….”lll cross my fingers on this”. :)

Related Posts

42 Comments

1. karess says:

iv heard that coca cola company is in deed of application please allow me to know where i can send my resume online and job vacancy.

thanks

• Francis Mar says:

”as i know that there is a job fair of the coca cola company this coming august 6 and may i ask where is the venue of the job fair cause i want to join of that said job fair cause i realy need a work’,and what are the differents requirement that i need to pass or how can send my resume so that i can apply to the company.

• Caesar C. Baguhin says:

I am already 45 yrs. old but is still very fit to work. I have a good sales and marketing experience in San Miguel Beer in General Santos and Cagayan de Oro. I was also a market analyst for the beer giant in Cagayan de Oro. I resigned my job 10 years ago. Recently, I finished the required 39 units of Masters Degree in Applied Mathematics at Mindanao University of Science and Technology. I am very much interested in working at your new 11-hectare bottling plant in Villanueva and my knowledge in Statistics, Operations Research/Management Science and Time Series Analysis will help a lot in the operation of your new plant . I just want to inquire if at 45 yrs. old, I still have a good chance of being hired. Thank you.

• Andrew Lim says:

”as i know that there is a job fair of the coca cola company and may i ask where is the venue of the job fair cause i want to join of that said job fair cause i realy need a work’,and what are the differents requirement that i need to pass or how can send my resume so that i can apply to the company. and may i also know where to send my resume via online application please

2. Frabncis Mar says:

”as i know that there is a job fair this coming august 6 and where is the venue of the job fair? because i want to join cause i realy need a work. and what are the differrent requirements that i need to pass or how can i send my resume so that i can apply to the company.

3. Not a Coffee Addict says:

And they still don’ get it! Patay!

4. Darwin C. Sabulao says:

I have complaint regarding your product I bought contaminated with Crinkled Plastic Inside the sealed bottle of coke….I am from Butuan City. Where is your office located so I can send my complaint letter with the photos of the contaminated coke i bought.. Need your immediate response regarding the alleged complaint because I’m afraid of our health condition after drinking your product. How come you are selling contaminated product(s)? Your product isnt safe!

Darwin Sabulao
    Mobile#09994704854

5. marienette says:

i have some questions regarding to your ways. . you keep reminding that the coca cola distributor must have this. and this and this like there must be a clean area, a bodega for the coke, and cars for it. we follow it but YOU? we are in time in submitting our cash for the product but you just don’t give our product that we ask in time. We’re paying our workers you know, but we have sometimes delaying selling coke products because of out of stock and that is a lost, time don’t stop of course, because the bottlers didn’t deliver the product on us in time. and you reason is the coke machine was damage of whatever. this is the most common problems in BUKIDNON distributor. i hope you change this ways.

6. radz says:

Good day Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines, Inc. (CCBPI),

To the ADMIN/HR:

Sir/Madam, isa ako sa nag.apply last job fair na ginawa ninyo. Actually hindi ako student ng Mindanao Univesity of Science and Technology (MUST), pero nag lakas loob po akong mag-apply I thought na kahit hindi student ng MUST pwedeng mag-apply. Let me ask you a question, yung job fair na ginawa nyo last August ay para lang ba sa mga MUST students? Panu na kami na taga-ibang schools? Ibig bang sabihin may favoritism kayo sa company nyo? Sir pinaasa nyo lang kami, ba’t tinanggap nyo pa ang application letter namin, kung wala namang mangyayaring maganda. Subukan nyo naman kami, huwag kayong close minded, bigyan nyo naman kami ng pagkakataon at saka taga-cagayan de oro rin kami. To the Management of Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippine, Inc., sana bigyan nyo ng pansin ito. Thank you! …T_T

7. lito t. aguiman says:

i want to apply in your company, ive heard that you are in need of applicants,were can i send my curriculum vitae? work experience here and abroad.

Thanks.

mr. lito t. aguiman

8. Joshoa says:

villanueva people are the priority of CCBP or by the Local Government? Next time put your information only in villanueva for us not to come anymore in villanueva. Many potential people that could be a great possible asset to CCBP lost confident due to the system implemented by those people in villanueva. Im so sorry CCBP, I hope my concern would be heard not just for me but of course to everybody and above all to CCBP.Godbless

• damarre says:

we can’t blame the LGUs, they also have to protect their constituents. I don’t think Villanueva can supply all the required manpower of this plant as most of those skilled (during the plant’s operation) are already employed in other plants.

9. jane says:

may i ask where can i possibly send my application and resume? thanks

10. marlyn says:

GOOD DAY!

I am finding for a job.May I know the job vacancy in your company.
    You can reach me by my cellphone # 0926561330.
    Thanks.
    Marlyn from Villanueva Mis. Or.

11. marlyn says:

This is my email add

marlynello@yahoo.com

moblie# 09265613300

12. Josh says:

Good day,

Somebody know the email address of Coca-cola? I want to apply online.

Thanks,

Josh

13. zyrah maureen magdadaro says:

Good Day

I would like to apply any vacant positions in your company. iIm a fresh graduate of BS Nursing. im willing to work under pressure and willing to trained and learn. please don’t hesitate to contact me in my No. 09169271241.

Sincerely yours,
    Zyrah Maureen Magdadaro
    Appliicant

14. Daniel A. Pangan says:

Hello CCBP HR Team,

I would just like to ask where we could submit our resumes to your new plant in villanueva. Do you have an email ad that we could send it to?

Thanks,
    Daniel

15. Katrina says:

To the concern,

I just want to ask about the job vacancies in your company and where can we send our application letter and other credentials for our employment in your company.

Thanks

16. maica says:

gud pm… just a query. some1 posted a hiring of HR personnel at facebook, is it true? coz i want 2 apply 4 d said position… tnx

17. Victor Gonzaga jr. says:

I am willing to apply in your company and to work with you but I don’t know where I submit my resume and my credentials, can I know the company email ad

18. fusseltier says:

why didnt they build the new site with profit they have already earned rather than raise prices to pay for the new plant, and for sure not lower the prices after its completed.
    more disgusting corporate action.

19. cherry dee says:

to whom are we going to address our application in your company?

20. Louie says:

To whom it may concern:
    I am Louie Egargo from Aplaya Jasaan Misamis Oriental a fresh Grad of Capitol University, BS-Business Administration major in Human Resource Development Management, and I’d like to know if where I can submit my resume so i could start applying in your company. May i know also the exact email add of your company. thanks. you can contact me at this no.0926-365-3904

21. cesar Jr. says:

The Hiring Manager
    Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines,Inc.
    Villanueva Misamis Oriental, 9002

May 11, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please consider me for the entry level Electrical Engineering position that is currently available with your company. I am qualified for the work by training and experience. My attached resume lists my education and work experience.

During the past year, I have been employed as a Machine Operator and Electrical Assistant at Wilmar Edible Oils Company Inc., and at the City Engineers Office, Gingoog City where I have consistently demonstrated my ability to perform any tasks assigned with little or no supervision. I am quite adept at multi-tasking, performing various electrical, mechanical and IT duties as outlined on my resume.

Are you available to get together in person to talk about this position and what you are looking for in the individual to hire?

If so please call me at 09069607677 to set up a time that fits your calendar. I look forward to meeting you and I hope, joining your firm. Thank you so much for considering my cover letter and resume.

Sincerely Yours,

Cesar A. Caseres Jr.
    Applicant

22. cristy rivera says:

The Manager
    Coca-Cola Bottlers Philippines,Inc.
    Lapasan, Cagayan de Oro City

Dear Sir, Madam;

I am writing to explore my possibilty of employment in the position of HR or any vacancy.I heard to a reliable source that your company is accepting applicant.And Im very much interested to apply.
    I am cristy rivera. i am hardworking,competent dedicated person.I am also a fast learner and can easily adjust with different people around me.I pledge to the rules and regulations and to take initiative to accomplish my job well and on time,if you give me chance.And will be grateful if you considered me as one.
    my experience are I’ve been 5mnths work in monterey as a customer service representative in puerto branch,currently work in puerto also at VSY Trading as a cashier/sales clerk and promote into personnel in charge as my performance will so good.
    Apparently i apply last 2011 january in your company I passed the exam and i interview but until now i didnt call again your company.
    Now,hope that you condered me again and be a part to your company.
    I am eager to discuss my potencial employment to your company and would welcome an interview at your earliest convience. I may be reached thru cellphone # 09352690281.
    Thank yoou for your time.
    Very truly Yours,
    Cristy Rivera
    Applicant

23. Andrew Lim says:

”as i know that there is a job fair of the coca cola company this coming and may i ask where is the venue of the job fair cause i want to join of that said job fair cause i realy need a work’,and what are the differents requirement that i need to pass or how can send my resume so that i can apply to the company.and also may i know where to send my resume online? can you please tell me what i the email add for coca cola company

24. shivani says:

hi,as i MBA freher,i have done my mba in finance,mkt,i i want to apply in coca cola company,but i don’t know how to apply in your company,pls tell me what’s the procedure of applying, i really need the work.

25. damarre says:

@shivani, if you’re an MBA, I think you should know what to do!

26. Ferdinand R. Sy says:

Very good comments, can we have some ideas from people of ccbpi, to put some professional replies to our people who are looking for jobs? Thanks.

27. kuring says:

hope there will be vacancy , namis ko kc ung nalipat dyan, ahuhuh

28. Ymen says:

hahahahah…TO ALL IT MAY CONCERN …this is for all to know ….you must know more about the system running at this company …or else regrets of you will follow …a 100% guarantee toinksssss……..

29. Ymen says:

…………………

30. cha says:

are we allowed to have our educational trip inside your company? please response.

31. lemons says:

please contact the main office not here.

32. bert ramayla says:

Good day! Sir, we would like to inform your good office regarding one of your products here in North Mindanao. a bottle of Royal Tru Orange (1liter).dirty contents. we keep the bottle intact with seal and we took a picture already and ready for any action after this report .
    Thank you and we’re waiting for your immediate action regarding this matter.

consumer

33. Jean Margaret Honghong says:

Dear sir/madame…
    GOOD DAY

My name is Jean Margaret C. Honghong, A graduate student from Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Education Major in Food Technology, i am very much willing to be a part in your prestigious company. Regarding my worked experienced i had work in REBISCO Company as a Quality Control Inspector..
    I am looking forward for your good response..
    More Power and God Bless..

34. damarre says:

please apply directly to Coca-Cola….this blog is not connected to said company