SM City Cagayan de Oro will be having the free wifi launch on October 18, 2009 starting 2pm onwards at the Atrium, Ground Floor. Shoppers will get a free wifi access mallwide without password requirement.
CDO Bloggers are invited for a get-together and meet-up with other cyber enthusiasts on this day. This event will allow the attendees to do live blog in the mall with ease and comfort.
Exciting gift items will be given away as prizes for the best blogger in town. Details of the mechanics of the contest will be announced on the day of the event.
Aside from the bloggers, the members of the elderly committee or senior citizens are invited for an internet tutorial by the IT team of STI.
So, what are you waiting for? Get hot, on the spot and come to the free wifi launch at SM City Cagayan de Oro, your premier shopping, dining and leisure destination this side of town.
Below is the Mechanics for the Blog Contest:
Topic: My Uptown Malling Experience at SM City Cagayan de Oro (Bloggers may have their own version of the title)
- This contest is open to all bloggers who have active blog sites
- Employees of SM City Cagayan de Oro and its affiliates are not eligible to join the contest.
- Blog entries must be an uptown malling experience at SM City Cagayan de Oro: a recollection of how you and your family or you and your friends dined and shopped at SM City Cagayan de Oro or any wonderful memories you have in the mall.
- In order to join, bloggers must register at www.smcitycagayan.com. Participants must also be present during the free wifi launch at SM City Cagayan de Oro and sign in the registration form provided at the Atrium, Ground Floor.
- A blogger may submit a maximum of three entries. However, only one entry will win a prize.
- Blog posts must have a minimum of 300 words and a maximum of 500 words. They should be accompanied by at least two (2) photos taken at SM City Cagayan de Oro.
- All entries must be posted at the blogger’s site on October 18, 2009 at 3pm. Entries posted after 3pm will not be accommodated for judging.
- All entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Content – 50%
- Creativity – 30%
- Relevance – 20%
- Presentation – 10%
- Total – 100%