What A Girl Wants…..a fashion boutique with shops in Cebu and Cagayan de Oro has just launched an online fashion contest. Very unique and caters to the GenX teens and tweens. Interested to join? Just read the company’s announcement below at their multiply site.
The online competition aims to reward those who bought their fashion wear by uplaoding their photos at their facebook account.
Ladies and Gents,
We’d love to see how you wear our clothes, so we’ve decided to launch a little friendly competition… a fashion competition 😉
Gimme the gist of it
We’ve seen some excellent WAGW outfits online and we love how stylin’, unique and creative you guys are! So we decided that you need to be rewarded for your awesomeness.
Okay, so how do you enter?
It’s so easy, simply:
1. Upload your best WAGW outfits here
2. This contest will be judged on a monthly basis so post your outfits on or before the 28th day of the month (July 28, August 28, etc etc.)
3. Not everything in your outfit has to come from WAGW but it must have at least 1 key piece (i.e. top, skirt, jacket, etc.). In the photo’s description, tell us what pieces are from WAGW J
4. Send us a message with your complete name, age, address, mobile number and email address.
And that’s it!
Now that that’s out of the way let’s get to the important part – The prize.
At the end of every month we will choose our favorite and that person will receive a PhP500 Gift Certificate valid in any of WAGW’s branches.
1st Level Limketkai Mall CDO
2nd Level Paseo Cuidad Ayala Center Cebu
wagw.multiply.com (we ship anywhere where LBC and Air21 are available)
Wait, who decides the winner?
We have 4 esteemed judges whose decisions will make the final selection of winners.
1. Diane Rose Ang – WAGW head honcho
2. Jackkaye – Our Photographer
3. Kryz Uy – OurFavorite Blogger
4. And YOU our lovely fans. If you see an outfit you like – “like it”. How many “likes” an outfit receives will count for 10% of our final decision.
When and how will I know if I’ve won?
Winners will be announced on the 10th day of the next month (winners for June will be announced on July 10th, winners for July will be announced on August 10th, and so on and so forth.)
Winners will be notified via email and we will post it online here: link
Is there anything else I should know?
Did you read the whole thing? Wow, thanks! One last thing, have fun! And if you have any questions send us a message and we’d be happy to help!